CNG Safety Training
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) vehicles present new safety challenges for technicians.
Exposure to combustible gases under high pressure
Fear of working on or around CNG systems
Technicians should not touch a CNG system until they have received proper CNG safety training.
Certified CNG Inspector provides on-site safety training on CNG powered vehicles.
- CNG components and function
- How to control the energy of a CNG system
- Basic repairs such as leaks
- High pressure filter replacement
- Welding safety
- Additional PPE required
- Tools required to work on CNG vehicles
Contact us today to set up a class for your technicians!